Friday, February 22, 2008

My biopsy result

I got my biopsy result this Wednesday and what good news…I am fine! Thank you God!
Although I did not have plans that day, my close friend insisted we celebrate the occasion after work and so we did. Our celebration was retail therapy. We went and brought ourselves some new clothes at Mid Valley Mega Mall. I was glad I did some thing special that day.

Oh! I am so relieved as I now I can get on with my life. And make plans for the near future.

I also met the same elderly man who had a biopsy done before me. His wife came out beaming with a big smile, as her husband was fine too. He was the first patient of the day and what a good beginning it was for all of us.

The power of prayers is so important what more when you have so many people praying for you. I have joined a prayer/support forum about 2 years ago and members of the forum prayed for me too. Then I had some close friends who prayed too.

I was really touched by their gesture and felt it was because of their strong request to God that the result turned out to be good. I don’t think I really prayed so earnestly like them….ha!..ha!

Looks like I am not keeping up with my resolution to post often but then resolutions are not meant to be followed down the line..ha..ha!

No comments: