Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. May more exciting events take place this year.

I did not take a break during the last two weeks and managed to carry forward some annual leave for 2009. This is with the hope i get to travel to new places.As usual several resolutions have been listed down by me but whether i am going to be successful is another question altogether.
I hope to learn swimming and i am looking for a swimming centre near my house. That will be interesting especially the swimming suit...ha..ha..

I have renewed my interest in crochet lately and did some experiement with a pocket tissue holder. Previously i only used to do table mats and doilies. I also noticed that when i crochet for longer time my left arm is slightly numb...so i have avoided doing it for hours.

What more new interest am i going to pick up this year...left to be seen..ha..ha!

No comments: