Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Ponggal

Wishing all my Tamil blog visitors Happy Ponggal. Here is my greetings in Tamil.

"Tai piranthal..Vali pirakkum...Pirakkum intha tai maasam tanggal vaalvil yella selvanggalaiyum kondu selithu valara..Endone anbana Ponggal Nalvalthukkal"

2 weeks of the new years have passed ...wow! I must thank my friend Uma (my faithful visitor) who called me to say it is high time i posted and so here i am today.

My high blood pressure with the tablets is under control, looks like i have to be on them for the rest of my stay on planet earth..ha..ha. I am slowing accepting this fact and moving on,

Lately i seem to be mentioning this statement. " Do you love yourself?" Many of us go about our daily lives not loving ourselves but loving all and sundry out there.

It is really important to "love thyself first". I will continue with subject in the next posting hopefully by this week.

No comments: