Tuesday, November 28, 2006

OFF-BEAT AND OFF-MOOD

I have been off-beat and off-mood for the last 2 weeks. My chest cold has improved although I still have some remnants of it. It all started 3 months ago, I initially had lots of phlegm. The weather has been cold these past few weeks as it has been raining heavily almost every other day.

What more, my Tai Chi workouts are done outside on the open air in the cool mist. I now completely cover myself from toe to heat by wearing track bottoms, long sleeves T-shirt and a cap to cover my head. I have also been skipping some of the workouts due to all these reasons.

I have also stopped taking my concoction of juices (fruits & vegetables) in the mornings. Probably the “cooling” elements from the juices may have also contributed towards the phlegm.

Anyway my last visit to my doctor on this matter was, it has improved and my chest is clear. Thank god for that! At one point, I thought I might have the “C” in my lungs!

I also had to deal with other facet of lives beside my own. In this turn of event, one episode after another, I am somewhat emotionally and mentally drained.

I had also visit several medical centres in the Klang Valley recently as my father had an hernia operation and other medical conditions on the ear and neck that had to be treated. During this time, my own memories of hospitals paid me a visit.

Another realization hit me too. Will I live as old as my father to go through the other conditions of old age? Well! Time will tell!

1 comment:

HCI said...

NKV, the most important thing is we are making the most of our life right now...take care, ini musim selsema dan dengue fever.