Monday, March 12, 2007

My Birthday

Last Friday the 9th was my birthday. I took time off from work today. I wanted to have a different celebration this year. In the morning I wore my new sari, and went to the temple for prayers. During lunch I packed food from the restaurant and delivered to 3 families who are less fortunate. At night my friends took me out for a quite vegetarian dinner.

I started my blog last year with “Celebrating Birthday”. Wow a year of blogging has passed and so has my age. Ha….Ha!

Many friends sent me their greetings. I was really emotional touched with the words used in the birthday wishes.

Although this year was a quite celebration but it was filled with different kind of joys and pleasant blessings.

I woke up with a smile in that morning and when I went to bed that night, I had even a bigger smile!

HURRAY I HAVE TURNED 41!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Valli...May many good things come flowing this year and many more years to come!

skanes said...

Happy Birthyday Valli! During your 41st year in existence, you have definitely touched one person's life - mine. I am glad to have come in touch with you and your positiveness. Hope the 42nd year is a greater year for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday dear Valli. Thank you so much for being there for me... May happiness will always with you.

Syikin

HCI said...

Happy birthday Valli

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Valli! Thank you for sharing your life with us. You inspire us to be better than we are and God Bless you for that.

From an old acquaintance of yours, Pushpa Ramalingam [if you like, please feel free to contact me at pushpa8@yahoo.com]