Monday, November 24, 2008

Cough & cold

I just got back from Bali, Indonesia last week. I had gone to attend the District 51 Toastmasters International Semi Annual Convention at the beautiful island. A group of us went a couple of days earlier for sightseeing before the 3 days' convention. And guess what! I felt sick! Yap! I already contracted the cold before i left but thought it would go away and i stubbornly did not see a doctor. And when i was there my god...the flu made me think why i made the trip. The weather on the island was very hot and humid. With all these i still went for Balinese spa and i think that aggravated the condition further.

My toastmasters friends provided me with the medicine and took good care of me. I still had a good time. Although i was coughing alot in the bus, yet my friends were good enough to tolerate my presence..ha..ha! I realised my lungs have become weak lately. I am still coughing but not so bad.

I was asked to volunteer for a cancer related activity but am too busy to volunteer. Hope they have enough volunteers and feel bad for not being there to help them out.

2 comments:

HCI said...

Valli,

Better go for check up. Dry cough not a good sign for survivors. Take care.

Denise said...

Hi, my name is Denise and I have Ovarian cancer. I am making a list on my blog of cancer survivors so I have something postive to concentrate on.
http://thotsnwhatnots.blogspot.com/