Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100th Posting

This is my 100th posting..my..my..after such along time! This calls for a celebration.But this has taken me so long. Shouldn’t use others as my bench mark…ha! Nowadays, I only blog when I am in the mood.

Last week I called my good friend who I have not see since Deepavali and she said “I read your blog and just like my husband you are having that persistent cough!’ In fact blogging is a short cut to update your friends about your life. But it is still a one way traffic as I would not know about my friends and their news!

After having blogged for some time, I know cannot really write well and let beautiful words follow…ha…ha! I am actually looking for a writing programme around town and hope to find one soon.

I also suddenly gained an interest in swimming. Since I do not know how to swim and I looking for swimming lessons in Klang nearer to home.

Oh! By the way I have recovered from the cough hope not to see for a long time. It resolutions time again! New resolutions to make and see our far I can persist in my plans..Ha..ha

No comments: