Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hand-Knitted Breasts

I have always been found of crochet. I used to lot of crochet while in college. Now I find that I relax when I do crochet. My patterns are always simple table mats.


Since I have done most of the pattern from my old book, I need to go to the bookshop soon to get new patterns.

While I was browsing the net, I came across this interesting website by cancer survivors on Tit-Bits: Hand-Knitted Breasts .I did not even know about hand knitted breasts until I stumble on this blog.


Really amazing, creative and definitely much cheaper than breast prostheses.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Valli dear,

Glad to know you have recovered from your cough.

Thank you for sharing that wonderful site.I just love it.

HCI said...

Valli,

Hemm, u can start knitting, maybe I'll order from you. You know, the prosthesis I bought from Amanita is sagging, hemmm, my original is still resistant to gravity. Luckily it is not an implant, cos prosthesis you can trow away just like that, without being subjected to operation.