Monday, June 22, 2009

Bonding with the community

Pink Unity is organizing a trip to the Cameron Highlands on 17-19 July 2009 for its members. Among the activities include sharing session with local community/orang asli, visit to the strawberry/veggie farms and an Idol Night. It all sounds likes good fun but due to job commitments, I am unable to follow the ladies on this trip. They will definitely have lots of laughter and enjoyable trip to the highlands.

One another note my youngest brother Alagappa is a founding member of Sadhana Visionary Academy together with Dr Ratna Malar Selvaratham and Sannyasin Gunanthswami. The project is to take off soon. Wishing my brother and his team every success. .

Oh, last week i feasted at the at the China Treasure at the Sime Darby Convention Centre for lunch. I had delicious Dim Sum and thoroughly enjoyed the Mango Sago. I have been having some enriching food later, hopefully it i do not put on weight
.

1 comment:

selvin said...

Hiya Valli...I am back! yes and keeping your advice about me blog....if you are free there is a women's retreat on the weekend of 24th -26th...let me know if you are free
SN