Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Look

I had some time so i decided to change my template again and added one of my latest photo. The photo was taken a month ago. Some friends have said that i have lost weight but on the weighting machine i am still the same...ha..ha.

Just completed reading the book by Cecelia Ahern. Thanks to the memories. And have started on My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I am quite pleased with myself as i ame becoming an avid reader and i still have 9 books ( one or two given as presents) yet to read. I usually try to catch up with my reading when i commuting from work.

Since i stand for long time during rush hours on the train, many nights i experience muscle pulls. The "urut lady"that is the lady who massages my legs makes good money out of me these day..ha..ha!

No comments: