Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Master of ceremonies for annual convention

My blood pressure is now 130/90 and my doctor is happy with it. I am still on 100mg Normaten. I have also been taking some home remedy by juicing with cucumber, bitter gourd, celery and green apple. Well i have been taking things easy.

In the month of October, i was the emcee for my company's annual convention. There were about 1300 participants which was held at Pyramid Convention Center. I came down with a flu on the eve of the convention and it was full blown on that important day. I persevered although my voice lost its sharpness.

Here are some pictures taken on that day.

I am having fun too as the emcee.



I am busy announcing the speaker


I am discussing with the speaker on his introduction.


Lucky draw session at the end of the convention

No comments: