Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blood pressure

My blood pressure reading is 150/95. Although my doctor said that it has slightly improved but she has increased my the dose of the medication. I am to take to 100mg. She has asked to come back in another 2 weeks.

I have also purchased the blood pressure monitor from the Guardian Pharmacy as recommended by fellow blogger Dr Hasnah. I am monitoring the pressure at home, some days it is high and some days it is normal.

Anyway life goes on as i try to take things much easier now. I have started my walks and meditation more diligently.

Recently i met my friend Vanessa who has just finished her treatment for breast cancer and is back at work. We had a delicious lunch at the La Bodega at Bangsar. I snapped a photo and will post it later. It brought back memories when i listened to her experience.

No comments: