Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photos-Relay for Life-Part 1

The survivors all ready to start off the event with the survivors' lap



My mom and I all geared up for the survivors' march



Can you all spot me on my mardi gars constume?



One of the Sunday morning activity included the 100 metres relay. Cancer survivors too took part in this relay





Some of carrying a poster with our messages on Sunday morning. My message cannot be seen as I ran out of ink. The message was "Life short, enjoy most of it and laugh alot"




On Sunday morning these little supporters were seen with their parents. Age is never a barrier!



The beautiful ladies (all survivors)in thier colourful costumes at the opening ceremony



The crowd following the steps of the dancers on the stage on a hot Sunday morning



Some of the photos of the survivors pinned up at the Survivors Booth. I was busy so I had no time to submit mine



On Sunday morning the energetic women leading the crowd to the music.



The ladies marching with the crowd after the opening ceremony

No comments: