Tuesday, August 07, 2007

International Conference On Survivorship And Supportive Care in Cancer

The BCWA is organizing the International Conference on Survivorship and Supportive Care in Cancer over the weekend from 10-12 August 2007 at Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur. The theme of the conference is “Enabling Survival-Promoting Early Intervention and Care”. The conference is held in conjunction with 1st KL International Congress on Breast and Colorectal Cancer.

Many foreign and local speakers ( including cancer survivors) will be delivering their speeches on a myriad of topics from treatment, to supportive care to benefit finding after cancer. I was hoping to go for this conference but my job schedule does not permit me to do so. I initially planned on going on Saturday and Sunday, then found out there was a family function to attend to on Sunday. That why sometimes it is good not to be working as it would allow one to attend events and seminars at our leisure. ..Ha…Ha!

I am sure the conference will be a success and hope I will be able to attend events like these the next time they are held.



No comments: