Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lift Etiquette

I just got hit by the lift doors because 3 selfish people who went into the lift first did not have the courtesy to the press the button for the doors to remain open until everyone was in.

Well this is the selfish attitude of people these days. For a change after being hit by the doors, I raised my voice and said “Jaga sikit lain kali!” Of course the three dumb fools just kept quite and did not even have the courtesy to apologize. What a bunch of nin-com-poops!

This has happen to me several times and after the lift door hits, my left arm is painful and some times it is numb for days. That is why I am usually careful when I enter the lift these days.

I was surprised at my own outburst. With more self centered people lurking around, in every nook and corner, it is time to be vocal!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yelah...apa nak jadi dgn budak2 muda sekarang...

anyway, how are you Valli? Hopefully the pain has gone and no bruises... Take care, sis.