Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Secret

Reading my posts later anyone would get the idea that I have gone into this low beat feeling of gloominess….if this sounds right! Well, that how I felt when I read again, my early posts...ha…ha!

Even when I read other survivors blogs and I do not see their posts for some time, I get worried. I suppose that is what others too must be presuming because as sometimes I get calls from friends to find out if I am okay. I am really touched by their calls.

It just that everyone leads a very busy life style that sometimes you just cannot find the time to sit and blog. I am really amazed at others who can find the time to blog so often.

Last week I just felt stressed…went for retail therapy...bought the book “the Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. The book had always been at the back of my mind. Then a friend loaned me her DVD on it which I did not get time to watch till the end. Coincidently, after that I meet my brother friend near my office and as we talked he said he is reading the book and had made changes to his life. And then I need retail therapy and got finally got the book.

And now lets see one can come out from the cocoon of negativism to a frontier of new energy, vibrancy and full of life…ha…ha!

Today is the last day of Pink October, and I did not participate in any of the events. Well, there are rests of the months to contribute towards the breast cancer cause.

2 comments:

chandra said...

Dear valli

Very well written.

Good, it enlightens the lives of victims who face health and painful challenges.

Keep on writng; this is a kind of community service. Aunty Chandra

HCI said...

He he Valli, now I feel like putting a new entry in my blog. I've been busy too...life is much more challenging now..and my priority is to live and to blog less..